Overland Park, KS 66223
Connect With Me
Matterport 3D Tours
Using this technology, a 3D virtual tour of your listing is created, bringing your home to life to prospective buyers long before they actually set foot in it.
KC Metro Real Estate
Ken Jansen brings a love for data analysis to real estate, leveraging extensive knowledge and deep understanding of the Kansas City and Johnson County area market to provide the inside scoop on buying and selling houses in wonderful towns like Overland Park, Leawood, and Olathe.
Fueled by coffee and Indian food, Ken studies the trends, identifies the elements that affect resale value the most, and then puts his knowledge into action for his clients:
- Ken’s listings have a 95%+ success rate, while the metro average is 66%.
- Ken harnesses the power of the internet to make his clients’ homes pop up when buyers search online (and most buyers do).
- Ken’s clients receive a multimedia marketing plan that maximizes their results, including at Matterport 3D tour for all of his listings.
- Much as he loves computers, cameras, tablets, smart phones, and other gadgets, Ken is also great with people.
- KC Magazine has honored Ken for the past 14 years among the 5 Star Best in Client Satisfaction Real Estate Agents, an honor given to less than 7% of real estate agents. Ken has won this award every year that it has been given.
- A national Internet Review List presented Ken with the Super Service Award (twice!) – Ken is the first real estate agent in Kansas City to receive this honor.
- Real Estate in Overland Park, Olathe, Leawood, Johnson County.
- Matterport 3D Virtual Tour and Floor Plan created for ALL of my listings, big or small Matterport helps sell them all.
- Search Engine Optimization to promote selling your home
Sign up for a FREE Property Finder account to save your favorites, save searches, get email updates on properties, and more.
Recent Articles and Blog Posts
Many homeowners believe the money they spend on home improvements will always make their property worth more. There are plenty of projects that will do exactly that, enhancing your enjoyment of your home and making it more valuable. However, there are renovations and remodels that can work against you when you’re ready to sell and […]Read More